Lifeline Semi AED (Automatic External Defibrillator) and 7 Year Battery Pack
From the moment someone suffers sudden cardiac arrest, the inspired design features of the Lifeline AED (Automatic External Defibrillator) shave precious seconds off the defibrillation process – Seconds that save lives.
- Designed for speed and simplicity
- Built to the demanding standards of professional emergency personnel and is simple enough for non-medical users.
- The “Power On” and “Shock” Buttons are oversized and brightly lit so even the most nervous fingers will hit their mark.
- Comes complete with a 7 year battery, carry case, rescue kit, pair of adult electrode pads, quick use card and user manual.
- Lightweight, durable and easy to use
- Clear step by step voice prompts
- Flashing light indicators to aid rescuer during use
- 7 year standyby / 300 shocks / 16hr continuous operation
- Daily, weekly and monthly automatic self tests
- The electrode pads are tucked into a back pocket ready to apply