Lifeline Auto AED (Automatic External Defibrillator) and 7 Year Battery Pack
From the moment someone suffers sudden cardiac arrest the inspired design features of the Lifeline AED (Automatic External Defibrillator) shave precious seconds off the defibrillation process. Seconds that save lives. It is designed for speed and simplicity.Design features of the Lifeline Auto AED (Automatic External Defibrillator) shave precious seconds off the defibrillation process – Seconds that save lives.
- Designed for speed and simplicity
- Built to the demanding standards of professional emergency personnel and is simple enough for non-medical users.
- The “Power On” and “Shock” Buttons are oversized and brightly lit so even the most nervous fingers will hit their mark.
- Comes complete with a 7 year battery, carry case, rescue kit, pair of adult electrode pads, quick use card and user manual.
- Lightweight, durable and easy to use
- Clear step by step voice prompts
- Flashing light indicators to aid rescuer during use
- 7 year standyby / 300 shocks / 16hr continuous operation
- Daily, weekly and monthly automatic self tests
- The electrode pads are tucked into a back pocket ready to apply