ONSITE WORKPLACE FIRST AID REPLENISHMENT
Onsite Workplace First Aid Replenishment
We recognise you're busy running your business, which is why we come to you and take the hassle out of maintaining and restocking your first aid kits.
This means you are always prepared in the event of an emergency, and you are meeting your legal requirements to have well equipped first aid facilities available to your workers at all times.
Guardian can schedule regular First Aid Replenishment site visits, as often as every month, quarterly or half yearly. On these visits, we will:
- check first aid kits are adequately identified to assist in easily locating first aid equipment and facilities,
- dust, tidy and organise first aid kits,
- ensure that items are in good working order, have not deteriorated and are within their expiry dates and that sterile products are sealed and have not been tampered with.*
- ensure the kit contains a complete set of the required items * specific to workplace's needs, and replenish required items with our range of colour-coded workplace first aid products.
* source: First Aid in the Workplace Code of Practice July 2012